Most men are insecure about two things; s3x and p3nis size. Talking with men from all walks of life, I have realised that men pride themselves on the size of their p3nis and their duration in bed.
Although men can’t do much about the size of their genitalia(except plastic surgery), they can control premature ejaculation to make s3x last longer.
In this post, I share with you little-known things that help men to last longer in bed that you probably have no idea about.
1. A bigger belly: According to a 2010 study, the bigger the belly the better the lover. Overweight men with bigger bellies lasted an average of 7.3 minutes compared to their thinner counterparts. This seems unbelievable but the study revealed that men with more belly fat had more estradiol, the female s3x hormone which helps inhibit orgasm.
2. Adult Circumcision; Another study in 2004 revealed that men that got circumcised in adulthood as opposed to at infancy, lasted longer in bed. The delay has been explained as probably the result of the circumcision lessening the p3nis’s sensitivity.
3. Pelvic Floor Exercises; These exercises aren’t just for women or those with bladder problems, they can help treat men with lifelong premature ejaculation.
4. Vegetarian Diet; A vegan diet that is high in fruit content can provide more sustainable energy that would not lead to the often seen “sugar crash” from processed sugar. For example, a banana is high in potassium, a nutrient that helps in s3x hormone production and boosts energy.
5. Viagra; That little blue pill can do more than treat erectile dysfunction and impotence in men; it can also boost men’s s3xual performance. It can help to lengthen the amount of time that men last in bed.